Elsevier recently published the Top 25 of most cited Radiotherapy & Oncology articles. We are proud to be included in the recent Top 25 as 5 articles with an important contribution from Maastro are submitted in here.
Citations indicate how often an article is used by others and is an indicator of the scientific value and impact of an article. Being mentioned in this prominent list supports the relevancy and the quality of the work that Maastro researchers conduct within the different fields of radiotherapy. Well done colleagues! Congratulations on this great achievement. See here the list, or more info, please read here:
- Clinical evaluation of atlas and deep learning based automatic contouring for lung cancer: Tim Lustberg, Johan van Soest, Judith van der Stoep, Wouter van Elmpt, Andre Dekker
- Survival prediction of non-small cell lung cancer patients using radiomics analyses of cone-beam CT images: Wouter van Elmpt, Bart Reymen
- European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) recommendations for planning and delivery of high-dose, high precision radiotherapy for lung cancer: Dirk De Ruysscher
- Vulnerabilities of radiomic signature development: The need for safeguards: Leonard Wee, Andre Dekker
- ESTRO ACROP: Technology for precision small animal radiotherapy research: Optimal use and challenges: Frank Verhaegen