I'm from abroad

When necessary, our HR departments assists with the application for a residence permit and we work together with the Expat Center in Maastricht who offer a fast-track procedure for obtaining a Dutch social security number (BSN).
Also, moving costs reimbursements and application the 30% tax-rule could apply. HR will discuss this with you when applicable.

Positions in patient care (like radiation oncologist, radiation therapist, medical physicist) are regulated in The Netherlands. If you come for abroad and would like to work in one of these positions, you first need to get your foreign qualifications formally recognised. Often, certain Dutch language proficiency levels are mandatory.

Check the following websites on working in a regulated profession in The Netherlands:

Nuffic – info on regulated professions

Do you have other questions about this? Don’t hesitate to contact our HR-department, at: personeelszaken@maastro.nl.